According to Sydney Feng Shui consultant Jane Langof, home improvement trends have resulted in a greater demand for Feng Shui consultants.
The job of a Feng Shui consultant is to improve energy flow and create a space that is balanced, to support your happiness, health and wellbeing. This can be achieved by altering room and furniture layouts, changing traffic flow throughout a building, an
Feng Shui Concepts offers unique consultations, combining Interior Design with Traditional Feng Shui, to create spaces that are stylish and filled with positive energy.
Jane Langof is an accredited Feng Shui consultant, Interior Stylist, and the founder of Feng Shui Concepts. Jane believes that creating harmony through Feng Shui is complementary with selecting the right layouts, colours and design elements in your home.
What is Feng Shui?
Feng Shui is about your relationship with your surroundings and how this impacts various aspects of your life, such as health, wealth and relationships. It is the art of balancing the design elements in a space, to create a supportive environment and help you reach your goals. Feng Shui is not about placing tacky (lucky) objects all around the home!
Benefits of using Feng Shui Concepts
- We combine the principles of Traditional Feng Shui and good design to help you create a harmonious space that you will enjoy living in.
- We locate your wealth sector and advise you where to place a water feature to promote your prosperity.
- Building Biology risks are assessed to determine whether they can impact your health and quality of sleep. Building Biology is also known as Modern Feng Shui.
- We provide recommendations of quality tradespeople and have contacts with innovative Australian suppliers who only deal with the design trade.
- We offer flexible services and packages to suit your needs.
- Traditional Feng Shui Consultations
- Interior Decorating and Design
- Pre-sale consultations for real estate
- Pre-purchase consultations for new properties
- Building and renovation advice